Phone: +91423-2441703
Email: woodside_school@hotmail.com
Woodside School - Bird View

History

Woodside campus was formerly the residence of the Army Commandant of Ooty during the British rule. Later it was acquired by Ootacamund Club and was functioning as the ladies’ wing of the club. The management bought this in 1944. The School was started in the year 1991 in the Woodside campus with four students to begin with. The approval of Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, was obtained in the year 1995. In 2010 we introduced the Higher Secondary Programme. Today the School has 400 students in its role. The School is housed in the Woodside campus, situated on one of the prestigious locations at the Ootacamund town, on a 17 acre land.

Latest News

Schedule - October 2017

 

2 Mon Gandhi Jayanthi –Holiday 5.00 pm
7 Sat Inter House Skit Competition (VI- XI) 11.10am
14 Sat Completion of portions for Mid –term test (KG-X)
18 Wed Diwali Break
19 Thu Diwali Break
28 Sat Inter House Drawing and Painting Competition (KG- VIII ) 11.10am
30 Mon

Mid-Term test for classes KG – X commences

Cumulative Assesmnet 2 for XI & XII commences